The Clubhouse

The clubhouse is a typical 1920's riverside bungalow and still retains many of the old features, so it keeps everyone happy as people can relax, talk and socialise while others sail on the river.

First built in the early 1900s on Crown land, it was occupied by the 9th Viscount Molesworth around 1917 and was transferred and sold as Freehold on 9 October 1931.

We have a large barbecue, outside seating areas and indoor social rooms, including a bar, for any event and Club Members can use the clubhouse for private events, subject to the committee approval.


The Clubhouse

Playing Pool

After Dinner

The Bar